Louisville resident Muncie Meade was lucky he didn't share his $19.12 million Kentucky Powerball win with other winners. That's Mistake #3.
Every day I see lotto players making mistake after mistake, and wondering why they are not getting more wins.
So here's 11 things you MUST avoid - it will make you a better player:
1. Don't play when you feel like it. Have a timetable and stick to it. Once a week, twice a month... whatever it is, set your play times in concrete.
2. Don't believe the homegrown 'experts' when you are looking to buy a lottery system. Believe innovators like me who can prove their system works and have many winner testimonies to back it up.
3. Don't play on popular days. Many players lock themselves into a Saturday game and may have to share their jackpot with dozens of others. Ask your local lotto shop which day is least popular and play on that one.
4. Don't mess with a system that works. Some Silver Lotto System buyers put their own numbers in 'for good luck.' This will give them worse results. You cannot beat a good system.
5. Don't change your numbers. If you have the budget to play 20 lines from the Silver Lotto System, then stick to those numbers each game. Don't think another different 20 lines for every game will be better - it won't.
6. Don't miss games. The major winners in any lotto game play EVERY time until their win comes up.
7. Don't give up too soon. Every breakthrough in life - and lotto - has come just when things seem to be at their bleakest.
8. Don't think you know it all. Reading each article here in the Lotto Life blog will give you little-known information that could change your winning streak.
9. Don't think you are losing your entry fee (buying tickets) when you don't get a win. Paying for your tickets is a necessary requirement, and you need to be in to win.
10. Don't play games with 7 or 8 balls, sometimes known as bonus balls. If you have a choice, stick with low ball games. Play 5 ball games, then use PRO Custom Profiles to play 6-ball and higher games. The odds improve with PRO.
11. Don't play games with high numbers. Instead, play the game with the lowest numbers. The lower the number of numbers in your game, the better your odds. If you have a choice of playing two games containing, say, 45 numbers or 60 - go for the low 45 game!
I WON $100,000.00! Hi Ken; I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works. Regards, Ron