The dog didn't eat their California SuperLotto Plus tickets, but safekeeping a winning ticket is essential.
Did you know you can check your winning ticket numbers on this blog?
But what if you won and couldn't find your tickets? Or someone stole them and collected your fortune?
Here's some tips on how to protect your biggest investment:
1. What would happen if you lost your winning ticket? Yes - tears and disaster. So photocopy your tickets. Do this for both your Silver Lotto System profiles and your game tickets too.
2. Write your name on every winning ticket. Include the words "ticket owner" if you wish, but generally you'll be able to prove your name with your ID, driver's license etc.
3. Have your lotto shop check the ticket numbers after each game - don't rely on your own eyes. When the store checks them, that means that you won't miss a number - which could be the difference between a world trip and a disaster.
4. If you give lotto tickets as a gift, make sure the recipient can claim them. If the game requires players over the age of 18, it will be a few long years before your 12 year-old niece or nephew gets to spend the $50 million from the ticket you gave them for their birthday.
5. Playing in a syndicate? At the very least you should have a document signed by everyone who takes part, with a brief description of the games you are playing, the amount you put in and what share you will get on winning. It keeps everyone honest.
Ken, I played your Silver Lottery for 3 weeks and got $75,000 between 2 games. To say I'm amazed is an understatement. My family have just been told and it is like a giant birthday for them. I will be ... paying the bills too. Thank you again for all your help. Joan
If you want to start winning the lottery now, then get the world's most effective Lottery System today. Then add our amazing prediction service:LottoPredict, to speed up your win rate for as little as $6.60/month. Get them together here.